I created a simple "Jeopardy"-style game to bolster some friendly competition amongst the students. Though I didn't capture specific data on the topics addressed within the game, the students' excitement, answers, and engagement told me that they have developed an understanding for the topics we've covered. (whoa, that was a wordy sentence...) Regardless, I thought this was a cool way to measure their understanding of key concepts regarding college and financial aid. Though this group focuses specifically on college-going/access, I can imagine using a Jeopardy-style lesson to measure understanding regarding bullying, financial aid, high school requirements, etc in the future.
What to test your knowledge about the SAT, financial aid, and college seeking (and a hint of Mr. H trivia)? Follow the link here.
What to test your knowledge about the SAT, financial aid, and college seeking (and a hint of Mr. H trivia)? Follow the link here.

No comments:
Post a Comment